Answers to Common Questions
How does Personal Debt Relief work?
- Using a simple, step-by-step, online application process, the borrower can request a low interest, short-term PayDay loan. We present your completed application to our vast network of lenders in order to find a lender that is most likely to approve your loan.
Who should consider a Personal Debt Relief loan?
- Anyone met with an unforeseen financial need that they are temporarily not able to tend to. This might mean extra money for some unforeseen repairs, a medical bill, or any other time of unexpectedly incurred financial stressor.
What type of information is required for the application process?
- The intended borrower must meet a few basic requirements. The borrower must be able to generate a monthly income of $1000 or more. The borrower must be over the age of 18, must be a US citizen, have an active checking/savings account, and possess a social security card.
What type of paperwork needs to be provided?
- No actual paperwork is necessary. The online application is the only verification process.
How long do I have to pay back the loan?
- Your loan is normally due on your next pay date. However, most lenders will allow you to extend your loan by paying a fee. Please contact your lender directly if you have repayment questions.
Does Personal Debt Relief do credit checks?
- PersonalDebtRelief.net is not a lender and we do not perform any type of credit check. We try to match your application to lenders in our network in order to find the right loan for you. Most of our lenders do not do traditional credit checks, however, they may query various consumer databases, such as CL Verify, TeleTrack or DataX in order to verify your identity and review your past payday loan history.
What does a short-term loan mean?
- A short-term loan is one that is repaid within a 14-30 day time frame.
How much are the loans available for?
- Depending on the financial need of the borrower the loans can range from $100 to $1,500.
Will the interest rates be high?
- Most payday loans have outrageously high interest rates, but Personal Debt Relief offers low interest rates for short-term loans. Take advantage of the online application process to find out.
Is an active account necessary?
- Yes, an active account is necessary so that the funds may be directly deposited into your bank account as soon as the loan amount is approved.
How soon will the loan amount be available for use?
- The loan amount will be accessible to the borrower anywhere from within an hour to 24 hours after the application has been processed and approved. Time frame for fund availability will also depend on the financial institution used by the borrower.
Can the funds be accessed while traveling?
- Yes. Because the funds will be transferred directly into the borrower’s bank account, access the money will be as easy as if it were cash that that had been deposited into the account. This means that no matter where in the world the borrower may be, they will be able to use their bank card to access their funds for immediate use.
Is the application process secure?
- All of the information attained in the application process is secure and confidential.
Is everyone who applies for a payday loan from Personal Debt Relief approved?
- In most cases, applicants are approved if they can provide the necessary information on the easy to use online application. Meeting the financial monthly income of $1000 is a necessary requirement as well as being over the age of 18, being a US citizen, having a valid social security card, and having an active checking/savings account.
What if I do not have a driver’s license or state ID?
- If you do not have a driver’s license or a state ID, please enter your passport number or social security number.